Job Title: Construction Site Supervisor
- Read and fully understand all project drawings, documents and specifications.
- Advanced ability to understand the scope of work, estimate the time involved, and take initiative with fundamental scheduling changes to minimize cost and time
- Provide effective daily communication – both written and verbal – with clients, regulatory personnel, subordinates, peers and supervisors
- Manage day to day field activities and responsible for all job site activities.
- Responsible for the professional conduct of construction operations and tasks in an economical, efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for work procedures, scheduling, and project specification conformity.
- Follow Industry standards and procedures and comply with federal, state, and local building codes.
- Perform necessary hands-on operations and tasks
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Determine material requirements, conformance and dimensions of structure and check against blueprints.
- Generate material lists
- Coordinate delivery of materials
- Verify project layout and coordinate with all subcontractors
- Track in house labor hours / operations
- Monitor subcontractor performance relative to schedules and deadlines
- Must implement, monitor and enforce Safety, Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs, policies and systems including Safety, Site and Sub Contractor Meetings.
- Produce reports as required for the Project Managers
- Actively participate in Project meetings, Construction Team meetings and Project Task meetings
- Coordinate all Building department and inspection requirements.
- Experience in the role of having full accountability for all aspects of construction projects
- Experience and Knowledge with new retail construction/site work.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Detailed understanding of uniform construction and electrical code.
- Be willing to work all shifts – including extended hours, 12-hour shifts, 7 days a week, holidays, and on-call.
- Be willing to travel on a daily basis and for extended periods of time.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Have excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Display a strong attention to detail.
- Have a current and clean driver’s license.
- OSHA 10 and 30 Certification
- Flexibility- the ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Core Strength- the ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without “giving out” or fatiguing
- Muscle Strength- ability to lift weight up to 50 pounds unassisted with arms and legs without difficulty or strain
- Manual Dexterity- the ability to quickly and accurately use your hand, or two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
- Dynamic Strength- the ability to exert muscle force repeatedly or continuously over time. This involves muscular endurance and resistance to muscle fatigue (example: standing for a long period of time
The primary duties of this position are performed in the field / construction site
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable / Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Little Falls NJ 07424
If interested please submit your resume by: