Essential Functions of this position are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. They are intended to be accurate summaries of what the job classification involves and what is required to perform it.
The right candidate for this position must have the following qualities:
- Thorough knowledge of construction documents, policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with specifications, shop drawings, and submittals.
- Communicate with clients daily to maintain a first-class relationship by promptly responding to service and emergency requirements.
- Update Client and company database with work order information.
- Work with the client call center to ensure all work orders are flowing through the process quickly, efficiently, and correctly.
- Continuously monitor weekly maintenance schedules, ensuring repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Dispatch facility work orders to our vendors nationally and follow-up through completion in a timely fashion.
- Manage process of reviewing all missed ETAs and aged work orders.
- Work closely with vendors to obtain bids for various work orders.
- Assemble and review bids for repairs or renovations and submit recommendations of preferred bid.
- Monitor vendor performance and efficiency.
- Review invoices to ensure accuracy in billing with all vendors.
- Provide basic reporting, data and dispatch updates for assigned clients.
- Take inbound overflow calls as needed.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Mathematical computations using fractions, percentages, and calculations of quantities and ratios.
- Demonstrates professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with our clients, other employees, supervisory personnel and vendors.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently & as a team member.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency; and At least five (5) years of experience in construction project coordination or related field.
The primary duties of this position are performed in a general office environment. After hours and weekend follow up or site visits will be required.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Salary: Negotiable / Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Location: Little Falls NJ 07424
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 0 % to 5 % typical
NON- COMPETE/NON-DISCLOSURE: Yes
If interested please submit your resume by: